EOCP Training Registry > EOCP Help System > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

What can I submit for high school or equivalent?


You can submit a copy of your high school diploma, GED, prior learning assessment, trade certificate, or post secondary diploma.



Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 54
Category: Becoming a Certified Operator
Date added: 2015-02-03 16:03:06
Views: 408
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.2/5.0 (11)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid