EOCP Training Registry > EOCP Help System > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

» Category: Facilities  (Go back)

» Articles in this category:

Where can I find the facility classification forms? Article rated 2.5/5.0
The forms can be found on the EOCP website at
How much money do I owe for my WWT Facility annually? Article rated 2.8/5.0
Small Wastewater Treatment Systems - $100.00 + HST Wastewater Treatment Systems – Fee based on Flow Flow (m3/d) <1,000 is $100 every 5 years + HST >1,000 to <2,000 is $100/y...
When the form asks for a schematic or process control drawing, what information does the EOCP require? Article rated 3.1/5.0
We are looking to see what processes the water/wastewater goes through within the system/facility. A simple hand drawing of where the water/wastewater comes into the system/facility, the processes it ...
Why is it a requirement to reclassify an SWWS/WWT Facility every 5 years? Article rated 3.1/5.0
In 1993, the Ministry of Environment decided that all facilities under municipal discharge permits, operating certificates, or waste management plans must be classified and their Operators certified a...

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid